Maisie: About Me


Hi All! 

I’m Maisie Truman, and I'm at Cadbury to study Mathematics, Further Mathematics and Physics. I know, crazy right?!

So far, my time at Cadbury has been great; the friendly atmosphere and teaching has exceeded expectations, and I am very excited for all that is to come. 

Unlike other educational institutes, Cadbury embraces my want to be involved in as many extra-curriculum events and activities as possible, and the support to do so is phenomenal. Being 'Sergeant Truman' in the Army Cadet Force, a musician, a writer (with my first book nearly finished), a motorbike fanatic and a lover of Mathematics, Cadbury offers me the support and facilities I need to succeed and enjoy all of the above, as well as achieving in my chosen subjects. 

So, there's a little bit about me, but stay tuned for more entries and feel free to ask questions and suggest topics you would like me to discuss. I would love to hear your feedback!

MT